Terms and Conditions
As per rules of using website of General Civil Aviation Authority, they must be applied to all users and visitors. The website usage may be stopped, and/or prevented, and/or ended in case of any violation on the part of any user or if there are good reasons for believing that any user has violated rules and conditions of usage.
Users shall not be permitted to violate or attempt to violate the applicable procedures and regulations for protecting the website including but not limited to the following:
- Accessing details that are not intended to be provided to this user or logging into a system that the user is not authorized for.
- Attempting to conduct any test or survey for finding weakness in any system or network infrastructure of General Civil Aviation Authority.
- Attempting to interfere in the provided service by, including but not limited to, placing a virus on the website, increasing load to or immersing it, sending commercial messages to it or avalanching it with electronic messages or even destroying it.
- Sending unwanted electronic messages to the website like commercials and/or advertisements, falsifying any other information, or sending news messages.
- Using website of General Civil Aviation Authority by any means, for sending an e-mail, anything of it or on its behalf, by referring to it, assuming the identity of its name involving offense or libel of any website or any person whomsoever, announcing any untrue news or information, and ascribing it to General Civil Aviation Authority unrightfully.
Violating rules of usage, system or network, shall expose the involved person to civil and criminal liability. Cases of such violations shall be investigated and the person involved shall be legally prosecuted.